Szabadka and Palics
Szabadka is the second most densely populated town in Vajdaság having a population of 150,000 people together with the settlements around it.
In the track of paprika tour
The history of the paprika of Szeged
Sightseeing walk with Hungarian, English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Romanian and Serbian guide.
The white-walled eclectic style building in Tisza Lajos Boulevard, reflecting Oriental effects, designed by Antal Steinhardt and Adolf Lang, was built in 1896. Originally it functioned as a city public bath. It took its name from the nearby artesian well drilled in 1927 and its water.
Tisza Corner Hotel
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city center, Tisza Corner Hotel offers budget accommodation in Szeged, a few minutes' drive from the city center.
Szeged has a developed and well-organised public transport infrastructure with two public transport providers.
Situated in Újszeged in the line of Belvárosi Bridge, the largest park of Szeged has an area of 15 hectares.
The architect Ede Magyar was thirty in 1907, when he constructed Reök Palace, an exemplary piece of Hungarian secession.
Restaurant to the Old Bridge
The restaurant with a pleasant atmosphere, is located at the foot of Belvárosi bridge, and is richly decorated with everyday objects that could belong to our grandmothers.
The guesthouse was built in a residential area. It is an ideal place for relaxation in the city of sunshine.