In the track of paprika tour
The history of the paprika of Szeged
Sightseeing walk with Hungarian, English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Romanian and Serbian guide.
The settlement dating back to the Árpád Age was first recorded with the name Tapai in a document from 1138. It was a ferry crossing the Tisza that made Tápé known in the history of Hungary.
Károly Somogyi, prebendary of Esztergom, aimed to make a contribution to the 'mental' reconstruction of the city in ruins after the flood by giving Szeged his priceless collection of books in 1881.
Pick Pub and Restaurant
Originally it was a club for the employees of the factory operating for more than 150 years, but in 2002 it was opened to the public.
Szeged fizető parkolóhelyein munkanapokon 08:00 és 18:00 óra között, és szombaton 08:00 és 12:00 óra között (csak a Mars tér környezetében) kell várakozási díjat fizetni.
The architect Ede Magyar was thirty in 1907, when he constructed Reök Palace, an exemplary piece of Hungarian secession.
Mo - Fri: 6:30-17h
6725 Szeged, Boldogasszony sugárút 20.